Wild Cherry Playgroup every Wednesday at Wild Cherry School, 28 McKean Street, Bairnsdale.
Wild Cherry School offers one playgroup session per week for infants to three-year-olds.
Sessions are held every Wednesday from 9am – 11am during school terms.
The tone of Wild Cherry Playgroup is one of joyful activity enfolded in a calm and rhythmic atmosphere.
Children and their parents/carers are gently guided through the morning by our playgroup leaders helping develop confidence, trust, and a sense of well-being.
- 9am – 9.15 Arrive Inside play with natural toys to encourage imaginative play and creativity.
- 9.15 – 9.30 Cooking The children help make bread rolls which will be enjoyed later in the morning.
- 9.30 – 9.45 Morning Tea Children and parents sit together and share a nutritious morning tea.
- 9.45 – 10 Morning Circle Seasonal songs, verses and rhymes are woven together with gestures and movement.
- 10 – 10.35am Outside Play Gardening, sandpit, and free play. Parents may help in the yard with sweeping or crafting outside.
- 10.35 – 11.50 Inside Story Time Our playgroup leader becomes the storyteller and the children enjoy a captivating story with props.
- 10.50 – 11 Everyone sits together to enjoy the delicious baked bread and helps with packing up afterwards.
Contact us on 03 5152 1966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Follow Wild Cherry Playgroup on facebook for current news.
We look forward to welcoming you.
$125 per child per term
$150 per family per term
$13 per child
$18 per family